Posted on: October 25, 2019
PILI often is asked to pass along job postings that might be of interest to our former Interns and Fellows from employers looking for candidates with a commitment to service. These opportunities might be in the public or private sectors. As we receive them, we will post these opportunities on this page.
If you are an employer and would like to inquire about posting an opportunity, please contact PILI Senior Managing Attorney Brent Page by email or at 312-832-5128.
Current job postings
- Legal Content Manager, Illinois Legal Aid Online – posted June 2020
- Staff Attorney – Migrant, Immigrant & Workers’ Rights Practice Group, Legal Aid Chicago – posted June 2020
- Immigration Law Attorney Supervisor, Cook County Public Defender’s Office – posted June 2020
- Staff Attorney – Community Enterprise & Solidarity Economy Clinic, The UIC John Marshall Law School – posted June 2020
- Multiple Positions, Center for Disability & Elder Law – posted June 2020
- Senior Counsel, BPI – posted May 2020
- Staff Attorney, Illinois Legal Aid Online – posted May 2020
- Staff Attorney, Legal Council for Health Justice – posted March 2020
- Staff Attorney, Beyond Legal Aid – posted December 2019
- Multiple Positions, National Immigrant Justice Centers – posted August 2019
- Justice Entrepreneurs Project, Chicago Bar Foundation – on-going post